Saturday, July 3, 2010

JULY 3 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERSTYN!!!


One year ago was one of the hardest but best days of my entire life. After 30 LONG hours of labor I delivered the most beautiful baby girl who is the pride and joy of me and Adam's life! Kierstyn Emmaleigh was well worth the 9 long months of waiting. I prayed for this baby for so long and feel like I have been blessed beyond what I ever could've asked for! She is such a wonderfully sweet and pleasant baby. I cannot believe that she is already a year old! Parents of children tell you how fast time flies by and to cherish every moment with your kids. I now believe what they say is very true. We are so excited to watch Kierstyn grow up and see what is in the days to come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERSTYN ~ We love you SOOOO much!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Beautiful page Ally!! Beautiful girl!! Happy BD dear Kiki!! Grammy loves you!