
I've been wanting some fabric to do something with that resembeled my sister's shower curtain. It had blue birdies on it and was from Target, and you can't find it anywhere! I even noticed when I googled it that there were many blogs, etc saying that a lot of people loved this shower curtain and it is not available anywhere! So another route I went. I just ordered 5 yards of this cool fabric to make some curtains for the guest room. I've had my eye on it for a long time - and it keeps getting sold out. Yesterday I noticed the website replenished their inventory - 240 yards - yahoo! I added it to my cart and saw there was a discount. 15% off if you order $40 or more, and free shipping over $35. Well it was $6.98/yd so I needed to add $0.10 for free shipping, but figured if I put $5.90 more in my cart I would get that extra item free and actually my total would come out to $34 - so why not! I found some cute trim to put on a pillow for Kierstyn - 1 1/2 yds was $5.97 - PERFECT! If you are interested in the coupon it is at www.fabric.com. Finished project to come in the weeks ahead!

1 comment:
You're gonna want your matlasee' back now aren't ya? That'll be pretty with those birdies, if they are the same shade.
I found a few yards of drapery liner in gma's basement! Want it?
Post a Comment