It's Official! I'm now a full time stay at home mom for this cozy little bundle of preciousness! Yesterday was my last day of work - and today I was home with Keeks and Adam too (his last day of vacation). We got to enjoy each other today and I ended up even making a pot of chili and a big batch of homemade peanut butter cookies! I'm soo looking forward to staying home and watching this little girl grow up with me at her side :)Thursday, October 1, 2009
I have a new job!
It's Official! I'm now a full time stay at home mom for this cozy little bundle of preciousness! Yesterday was my last day of work - and today I was home with Keeks and Adam too (his last day of vacation). We got to enjoy each other today and I ended up even making a pot of chili and a big batch of homemade peanut butter cookies! I'm soo looking forward to staying home and watching this little girl grow up with me at her side :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My heart just did flip flops! She CRASHED last night, huh? Sweet baby girl! Tell her Grammy still loves her even though I didn't get to see her today. I missed her!
SOOO happy for you! I wish I could have been home with my critters when they were this little!
Feel free to pack that little muffin in the car and take a little road trip to my house anytime! I'll "leave the light on for ya!" :D
Post a Comment