Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yesterday was 5 years!

Yesterday, October 23rd was our 5th Anniversary! I can hardly believe the time has gone by so fast. We are planning a nice dinner out tonight, but I still wanted to do something special for Adam on our actual anniversary. I made him a wonderful fancy dinner, including a white tablecloth and candles, and surprised him by having the nana and papa pick up Kierstyn so we could have an evening just to the two of us. We even got to watch our wedding video while eating cake. It was such a nice evening! I love you Adam, you are such a WONDERFUL husband...I couldn't ask for anyone better!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

What a beautiful dinner and cake!! But even a more beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary you guys!! Hope you have fun tonight! Give Keekers a hug and kiss from Grammy.