whoops...I posted a comment under Amy's SN, and you know how she is about that, so I deleted it quick! Ha!!
Anyhow..I can't believe she's running as fast as Forrest!! I miss her but am having fun with Car-Car! They are going to have a ball with each other next month! Hopefully, she can teach her cousin a few tricks on crawling...or even walking by then! He's got her beat on studying an item though. That boy turns everything over to see how it's PUT TOGETHER! Cracks me up!!
Miss you guys. I'm home tomorrow night...and need a dose of the little lady whenever you can work us in!!
2 comments:
whoops...I posted a comment under Amy's SN, and you know how she is about that, so I deleted it quick! Ha!!
Anyhow..I can't believe she's running as fast as Forrest!! I miss her but am having fun with Car-Car! They are going to have a ball with each other next month! Hopefully, she can teach her cousin a few tricks on crawling...or even walking by then! He's got her beat on studying an item though. That boy turns everything over to see how it's PUT TOGETHER! Cracks me up!!
Miss you guys. I'm home tomorrow night...and need a dose of the little lady whenever you can work us in!!
love you.
Post a Comment