
So hopefully my blogging habits are in no relation to being a good mom by keeping people updated each month! I'll admit I'm a little excited that the first year is coming to a close, only for the fact that I won't have to update the baby book and blog every 30 days, haha :) Kierstyn's 11 month bday came and went, I thought of getting that special picture and posting but what I was busy with will be in another blog post...redoing my kitchen cabinets! I have some adorable pictures from mother's day, and that was just a few days past her 11 month mark.
Kierstyn is advancing every day. At 11 months she was 24 lbs and 29" so she packed on some pounds but not in height this month. She has MASTERED waving. She waves to everyone, I am not kidding. I think she looks forward to going to the store so she can get so much attention. She waves to passersby and they ooh and aah over how cute she is and that she made their day by giving them a wave! She isn't walking yet but we keep saying how close she is. We were hoping she'd be on the move by her first birthday, but that isn't too far away so we'll see. She is getting closer to saying real things too. Bless her heart she tries the hardest to say "kitty" but it still just comes out as "kkk.....ttt" It's still cute just the same :) Well I won't go crazy because I'll be updating this in a few weeks with her one year milestone. Just thought I'd get this on the page before it was too late!

No comments:
Post a Comment