
So thankful for my family and extended family this thanksgiving! We had a wonderful dinner at Adam's parents house and it was a treat to have my parents join us this year! Sad to not have Amy & her family or my Ackerman grandparents with us this year, but I hear Amy threw on a good spread for some good friends of theirs! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hope you had a great time with family and friends!


3 comments:
Those are GREAT pictures!! Where did you get that one of Dad and I? Did you send it to me?? That could well be a framer! ; )
And that thingy you made...could be your new banner! Oh wait...it's almost time to do a Christmas one! Ha!
I need to reinstall Photoshop. I can't do anything with my pics now!
Kiss my girl.
Hey there! Just wanted to say how nice it was to meet you and your family. I adore your mom and can see she's done a great job raising you. Be blessed today!
i didnt see ANY Turkey on that plate of food... just side dishes! haha
Post a Comment